Alaska on the Pearl.... What Room?

rhinomike

This will be my familys 2nd time to cruise to Alaska. We went last year on the Star. This year we are thinking about going on the Pearl. I would like to get a suite this year. There are 6 of us total. Me, my wife and our 4 sons. What would be the best suite to get? We can go anytime this summer from 6/20/11 until 8/5/11. I am looking to get a good deal on the suite. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thank You.

Well, a three bedroom Garden Villa sleeps 8 and the two bedroom family suite sleeps 6. (the two bedroom also comes in a Courtyard Villa, but it is same type of room)

A lot of suites book early . . . so some sailings won't have either of those options available. How old are your boys? Do you want all six of you together? If not, you could book a couple Penthouses. I know you said you were looking for a deal . . . and two penthouses would probably be a lot cheaper than a Garden Villa.

Hi, we are on the Pearl 6-26-11 to 7-3-11. The last time I looked there were still some Two room suites available on deck 11. Also one GV was still available. I have reserved a two room suite in the Courtyard. I love this suite because there is a lot of sq feet in it. The balcony is fairly small but is ok with me. I rented a two room suite on the Star last year. There are also two bathrooms. The master bathroom is great. It has two sinks, an enclosed tolit, a big bathtub with a window and a separate shower with it's own window. There are three in our room so we will have lots of elbow room. Two can sleep in the back bedroom and one can sleep on the living room couch and two in the master bedroom. If you get a courtyard two bedroom you will have access to a private viewing deck with no obstructions.

Donna

Hey there,

I was on the Pearl last month and got an upgrade to a Presidential Suite.. Room 11012. Although there were only 2 of us in the room, it slept 7. The king master bedroom, a pull out couch in the living area, a pull out couch in the 2nd sitting room (with tv) and a bed that folds down off the wall. The 2nd room also has it's own bathroom. Even came w/ an Espresso machine.

Any questions, be happy to help.

Shawn

Archived