St. Thomas wedding coord. Fantasia?

april25

I called fantasia when I was planning my wedding. The woman whose name I can't remember was horrible. I had a terrible time getting any information out of her. She acted like she couldn't care less about me or my wedding.

I used Terry with Royal Romance and she treated me like a queen from the first time I talked to her. I had the best wedding and wonderful memories.

My fiancé and I are using Fantasia for my St. Thomas wedding next month. After much back and forth, we finally decided to go through Carnival and use Fantasia to get married on the ship while it is in port simply because the logistics of not going through Carnival and using an on-island coordinator for a beach wedding was too daunting for us (we have 37 people sailing with us who we would have to organize into taxis, etc.). If we had fewer guests, I think we would gone with an on-island coordinator as it could've saved us some money (going through Carnival and Fantasia is definitely more expensive).

So far, other than the cost factor mentioned above, my experience with Fantasia has been positive. The woman, Debra, who runs the company and acts as the officiant has responded to any questions I've asked within 24 hours and she seems on top of things. Of course, I can't claim for certain whether Fantasia is good until next month when we actually have the wedding. Until then, my fingers are crossed and I'm trusting them!

Let me know if I can answer any more questions for you.

:mad: I too called Debra Williams because I had no choice since that is who Carnival uses in St Thomas. I couldn't stand her attitude and didn't want her coordinating and being my minister. She was cutting corners, so I changed to Royal Caribbean and had the most professional coordinator and minister anyone could hope for.

Archived