No Freedom on Freedom

lastonein

As a service to our dear members, Cruise Critic has brought the alcohol policies of all of the major cruise lines to one spot:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=46

You'll note that Disney Cruise Line is one of the few lines that allows you to bring alcohol onboard at departure and at port calls. The other mid-cost lines, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and NCL choose to nickel-and-dime their guests. It's another check mark on the Disney side when cruisers compare more than just prices.

OP, It's you and me and the mouse and all the Belikin, Carib, and Presidente we can drink! Game on! The premium paid for the Disney cruise will be more than made up for in the lack of a bar bill..

If you came to some other couclusion I would like to know what it was.

What was the quote again?

"When you dip your hands to the bottom of the bucket of humanity and clean out your finger nails this is what you get. Not for me I don't need it."

My conclusion is that according to the poster, the people that rearranged the chairs around his wife and then stole his wife's seat are, as he put it, "despicable people."

Has zero to do with money. Has much to do with how he perceived their character.

I'm not sure how you came to any other conclusion.

I think what this comes down to is the OP was not happy about losing his area to chair hijackers and not being able to bring his couple of beers or 6 pack back onto the ship. If after that many cruises on CCL he is ready to move on from CCL then I wish you well and many happy cruises on whichever line your cruise!!:D

Archived