Suggestions on Setting up a Group Cruise

gemsm

Looking to get at least 20 adults on a cruise in a group so we can get the all-inclusive alcohol card for the group. Any ideas on how to get that started?

Looking at cruising Feb 3, 2013 on NCL Jewel

Talk to a good Travel Agent, set up a group with them and then get at least 20 people to book through that agent.

That's a lot of work to save some drink money, in my opinion. Maybe you could talk the travel agent in to giving you the cabin credit instead of spreading that across all the reservations.

Talk to a good Travel Agent, set up a group with them and then get at least 20 people to book through that agent.

That's a lot of work to save some drink money, in my opinion. Maybe you could talk the travel agent in to giving you the cabin credit instead of spreading that across all the reservations.

Well we can join one on Carnival that is already set up but I prefer NCL

When I set up the group I have going on the Star, January 22, 2012 I first started by contacting friends and family to see how many were actually interested. Then came tacking down a date and destination.

Once we were all on the same page I contacted my trusty TA and she began to make the preliminary plans. She then set up the group with NCL and placed into the group the basic cabins. After that it was just letting everyone know her contact info and letting them book their cabins. Several of us have booked suites which weren't in the original group but once booked she pulled them in.

Now all there is left to do is count the days:D.

we are part of a group cruise in nov 2012 on the epic. i am the organizer and we wanted to know how the whole group thing worked so we called our pcc before we settled on anything to get all the info. once we picked the date and ship we then called our pcc and booked just like normal. we then let all others interested know we booked and passed along the pccs info. then everyone else booked and she let me know whenever someone booked. then once we have 8 room AND 16 people she then sent along our info to the group reservations dept and an official group was set up for us.

we were also interested in the booze package but know its not going to work because every single person in the group over 21 must get the package and you must have atleast 20 people.

if you have any more questions just let me know :D

Archived