Door Sign...Need Help...

Hey Everyone.

So I can't decide which door sign I want to order. The image on both is the same image that is on all of our wedding information...ie Welcome Aboard bag and letter, stickers, id cards...etc.

The first one is a magnet (Valor's cabin doors are magnetic)

2-6.jpg

The second one is a banner that is much larger, but would need double sided tape to hold it up.

3-2.jpg

Let me know your opinions!

Thanks!

Honestly, I like the banner better, if you are worried about durability, you can always take it to an office supply store, have it laminated and add magnetic strips or sheeting. My daughter has won many pageants and had to use the magnet signs for parades they look wonderful for awhile, but they discolor (badly) over time, I always tell people I have the worlds largest fridge magnets. Go with the one you like best because the duability factor will be the same if you have the banner laminated. This is an adorable idea, LOVE IT!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. :D I created it using a template that Vistaprint.com had. I added my information and the image that I purchased rights to from another site. That image is tied into a lot of different things for my wedding.

Archived