HELP!!!! My first price drop need to submit form

hlb76

I am so happy to see today I found my first price drop. I need to make sure I am submitting the correct info. I found the form online looks easy enough. Here is my qustions though. When we called our PVP to book we booked 3 rooms for 8 people total. All the confirmations came to me so I will gladly submit it but who's name do I use all mine or a name from each cabin?

Thanks for any help you can provide

Everytime I've submitted a price drop request I just put the name the cruise is booked under-sometimes it was my husbands, sometimes mine. when in doubt call and ask. And if they deny it and you think you are due the lower price, be persistant. My last one was denied but a couple of emails later I got it. Good Luck!

Thanks for the help. I called and had someone help me but I still wonder if it was done right. She did not sound so sure about how to do it. Now we wait and see.... I'm excited it's only $20 but hey every little bit helps!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but where do you go to find out if the price dropped?

We just booked a 12-day Med cruise for next June 2012 on the Breeze. Our PVP said if the price drops, to call and he'll make the adjustment.

Karen

Sorry if this has been asked before, but where do you go to find out if the price dropped?

We just booked a 12-day Med cruise for next June 2012 on the Breeze. Our PVP said if the price drops, to call and he'll make the adjustment.

Karen

I just go under the carnival website "Find a Cruise" and look there. Maybe there are other ways to do it but this has worked for me. I always book my own cruises via the website and just make myself check online on a regular basis. I am leaving next week for another cruise and have so far gotten 3 price drops so it's worth looking into.

Archived