Need more to join our excursion on july 23!

CCLcruiserga

I have spent months researching Tortola, as my family and I have never been before! We finally decided we want to do a snorkeling day at Norman Island, including the Treasure Caves which are the basis for the book Treasure Island. I have been in contact with Aristocat Charters (http://www.aristocatcharters.com/bvi-daysail.html) and in order for us to book the excursion for that day we need at least TWO more people to join our party. There are four in our group (M-51, D- 51, Me-23, Sister-13). We will be aboard Carnival Freedom and will be in port from 7:00 am- 3:30 pm. The total cost for the day would be $110; this includes transportation, snorkeling gear, full day of snorkeling and sailing and lunch. I'm in the process of back and forth emails with Capt. Steve, and I will provide more details as I get them. If you are interested, please post here or contact Capt. Steve, as he knows I'm looking for more to join my group! This charter company has received wonderful reviews on here and tripadvisor! I really hope there are some more groups out there!

Archived