I am soooo happy!!!

My mom called today to tell me that our entire trip including the week at Disney following our cruise was going to be completely paid for by my mom and dad!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond thrilled right now!!!!!! I was crying and all when she called to tell me that. I'm still crying a little as I write this.

I want to jump up and down and run around. It literally freed up around 2k. Yay!!!!

Just wanted to share my joy!! :D Thanks!

Blessings girl, all blessings!

.....am I to old to be adopted by them? lol :D

Haha Lipz, I asked them are you being serious? Because my parents are huge jokers. Then I asked are you sure?? LOL

My mom said if we didn't want it she could take it back. And I said NO NO NO!! HAHA

My fiancee and I are so happy. Now we're trying to find the perfect gift to say thank you for paying for the ceremony and the entire vacation. But how in the world we're gonna do that is beyond me.

If they they adopt Lipz they need to adopt me too... I'll claim we are twins and can't be separated LOL :)

Hahahaha I read this thread to my mom this morning and she laughed and said she has enough kids!! LOL She was cracking up about this though.

WOWWOWOWOWOW How wonderful for you and your fiance. :)

Yes!! We have the ability to plan an "us" weekend now that we were going to put off for a long time. And even have a little room to get some new clothes for the vacay!

:DThat's great that you will be able to take some time for yourselves, and hey... new clothes! That's always fun!!

I am so jealous for you, but in a good way. My family isn't in a position to help us pay for any of the wedding, so fiance and I are scraping up the money to cover it- that's why our wedding cruise will double as our honeymoon too. I don't begrudge my parents for not being able to help, but man... it would be so awesome to have a surprise like you got! :D

If they they adopt Lipz they need to adopt me too... I'll claim we are twins and can't be separated LOL :)

We can get a super sized body suit, slip into it and look like we are conjoined. Hey anything for a wedding paid by someone else! :D

Haha Lipz, I asked them are you being serious? Because my parents are huge jokers. Then I asked are you sure?? LOL

See I would have fainted first, then when I came to passed out again after realizing it wasn't dream!

:DThat's great that you will be able to take some time for yourselves, and hey... new clothes! That's always fun!!

I am so jealous for you, but in a good way. My family isn't in a position to help us pay for any of the wedding, so fiance and I are scraping up the money to cover it- that's why our wedding cruise will double as our honeymoon too. I don't begrudge my parents for not being able to help, but man... it would be so awesome to have a surprise like you got! :D

Thank you!! :) I have been budgeting for the cruise and our subsequent Disney vacay for over a year now. Little by little edging along. We always knew they were paying for the ceremony and all the details and we were just as happy using that as a gift.

So this was a total surprise. My mom gave me a choice - our cruise /disney paid for or she'd buy me my crystal stemware, china, calphalon cookware and some other things off my registry. I was amazed. I couldn't believe she was going to do that. I asked her if she was sure because it's a lot of $ and she said if she didn't think she could, she wouldn't have offered. I, of course, broke down and picked the vacay. All that other stuff can wait.

I am very blessed to have such amazing parents. :) We're going to put most of the money away for our next big purchase - a house but we're thinking of either taking a weekend to the Keys (room doesn't cost anything, his family has a condo down there) and just relaxing that way instead so we can save as much as possible.

We can get a super sized body suit, slip into it and look like we are conjoined. Hey anything for a wedding paid by someone else! :D

LOLOLOL I would pay to see that!!!!!!

See I would have fainted first, then when I came to passed out again after realizing it wasn't dream!

I got all quiet and then proceeded to ask a million questions! I didn't believe her!!! LOL

My fiancee and I are so happy. Now we're trying to find the perfect gift to say thank you for paying for the ceremony and the entire vacation. But how in the world we're gonna do that is beyond me.

GRANDCHILDREN

greatest gifts our daughter gave us... our grandbabies :)

Have fun! ;)

Archived