Diamond Princess May 7

Cease1955

Hi to all: We are sailing the Diamond Princess to Alaska on May 7. We are going to be staying in D227, a mini suite on the dolphin deck. I have noticed that the room is in close proximaty to the public laundry and stairs. Have any of you had any experience with this cabin? Is there much noise from foot traffic, or any other problems. Any input will be appreciated.

Chris and Denette Neville

We were midship right across from the main staircase and heard absolutely nothing in our cabin. You should have no problems where you are. BTW, I never heard anything going on the the laundry. The door is recessed which helps. The Diamond is a beautiful ship. Be sure to do a lot of exploring. There are neat little places all over the ship.

Thanks for all the info. Modest Means, I will e. mail you with a report on how the cruise went and how the cabin is. Tx2cruiser, we will look forward to seeing you on board!!! If you get a chance, stop by and introduce yourself. Always fun to meet other people who are on the board.

Chris neville

Archived