"Original" Sun Princess

I have looked through most of the posts on this board including the huge thread about "first cruises" and while I can find photos of the Sun Princess in other colours (before and after she was part of P&O) I can't seem to find any good photos of her as a Princess.

I sailed on her, in the 70's out of San Juan and would love to have photos of her. I would really appreciate any that you would be willing to share with me. At this point I only have about 3 "acceptable" photos of her but would love anything anyone would provide.

Thanks a million in advance.

I have looked through most of the posts on this board including the huge thread about "first cruises" and while I can find photos of the Sun Princess in other colours (before and after she was part of P&O) I can't seem to find any good photos of her as a Princess.

I sailed on her, in the 70's out of San Juan and would love to have photos of her. I would really appreciate any that you would be willing to share with me. At this point I only have about 3 "acceptable" photos of her but would love anything anyone would provide.

Thanks a million in advance.

This is a great website that has lots of photos of old ships, including Sun Princess

http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/FlamencoPCs.html

Thanks JLC@SD

I have seen this site and it is great. The problem is that these are too small. I was hoping for good quality photos and perhaps something that someone, other than a professional took of her while they were vacationing on her. Perhaps someone has a picture of her while she was sailing out of port somewhere and they just snapped the photo.

Anyway, thanks very much for the reply and the link, I really do appreciate your efforts.

Just to give everyone an idea of what I am looking for...

For each cruise that I have been on I make a desktop screensaver photo. We are going to book Golden Princess to Hawaii for next winter and this is the screensaver I made for that trip.

GoldenPrincesstocome.jpg

Anyway, I was hoping to making something like this with a photos of the Original Sun Princess.

Thanks to all who try to help.

• 5 years later...