Flavored creamers on board???

COPZWIFE

Have tried searching the boards to no avail... does anyone know if there are flavored creamers (specifically hazelnut) available on Carnivals ships...sailing on the Fantasy in a few weeks and I have to have my hazelnut creamer in my coffee.. and if not can I bring a boxful of the liquid kind?

Thanks in advance!!

There will be flavorings at the coffee bar (that you pay for) but only half and half or milk for regular coffee out otf the dispensers. You should be able to bring the small containers - make sure you pack in your carry on.....

Have tried searching the boards to no avail... does anyone know if there are flavored creamers (specifically hazelnut) available on Carnivals ships...sailing on the Fantasy in a few weeks and I have to have my hazelnut creamer in my coffee.. and if not can I bring a boxful of the liquid kind?

Thanks in advance!!

Order a bottle of Amaretto Disaronna from Bon Voyage. $45

That's too funny you just posted this, as I just got back from the grocery store from buying my single serve liquid hazelnut creamer for my cruise next month!!

Can't live without it.....:D Took it on my past 2 cruises, and didn't have any problems..;) Good luck, and enjoy your cruise!

Karen

Thanks so much for the lightning fast responses... guess I need to put those on my grocery list for next week!!! Can't live without my hazelnut creamer...my husband jokes with me and says that I just like a little coffee with my creamer :} YUMMM!!!!

I'm also a hazelnut creamer fanatic. :) For the week I'm on the cruise, I just go to the specialty coffee shop and get a latte with the hazelnut flavored syrup in it. I used to bring the powdered stuff, but this is better and easier.

Thanks so much for the lightning fast responses... guess I need to put those on my grocery list for next week!!! Can't live without my hazelnut creamer...my husband jokes with me and says that I just like a little coffee with my creamer :} YUMMM!!!!

I always bring the single creamers and put them in a ziplock bag, last cruise our waitress got a big kick out of them, she had never seen them before. I also bought coffee at the coffee bar.

Lise

I recently saw at walmart 12oz (?) containers of non dairy liquid creamer..they do also carry the individual creamers as well...

I wish they stocked it on board, too!!

Good ole Wallyworld! I bring my own too. There's liquid, powdered. Last time I also brought Folgers instant Cappuccino mix. I bring my own large plastic glasses, put some hot coffee in it, some mix so it dissolves, then ice. Great cooler drink!

I am the same way with my French Vanilla...I am getting the small containers to take with me on our Dream Cruise in a couple of months... I like the idea of the instant cappuccino mix I will have to try that...:D

Happy Cruising,

Tammy

Wish they would offer flavorings for coffee. Would cut the bitterness.
I've never considered their coffee bitter. Extremely weak more often than not, yes, but not bitter.

Just so that I'm clear, the little creamers are the liquid kind correct? I'm not a big fan of the dry mix but I'm like everyone else and have to have my creamers.

Any flavour it doesn't matter to me!

I am addicted to and search every store I enter for cinnamon hazelnut creamer.

Last time I bought it (powdered form) Kroger had branded it, but alas, no more!

Has anyone seen this flavor combo where they shop?

I can get it online, but I have no need for a case of 12.

TIA.

mimi

Thanks in advance!!

No, you will not find any flavored creamers on CC. To get flavored coffee you have to buy it at the Starbucks on board. You can buy small flavored creamers to take with you, and give it a try in your suitcase, try "BigCat" coffee on line, for a good selection of these by the box.

I hear you! That's the way I drink my coffee, too. Vanilla and caramel are my flavors. My daughter is the same way. I asked her one time how much creamer she wanted in her coffee and she said "I don't know how much, I just know what color I like it." lol

I took the little liquid packets on my first cruise. But, I ended up buying the yummy flavored coffees at the coffee bar every morning instead. My room happened to be directly under the bar so I could take the middle elevators straight up and walk directly to the bar. Yeah, they were expensive ($4.95 each plus tip) but that only totaled $30 for the entire 5 day cruise, so it was worth it to me.

I am the same way with my French Vanilla...I am getting the small containers to take with me on our Dream Cruise in a couple of months... I like the idea of the instant cappuccino mix I will have to try that...:D

Happy Cruising,

Tammy

It made a refreshing cool drink and it's almost free. Also gets you away from sodas, they get boring after a while, and costly.

I'm a fanatic about my hazelnut creamer too. I usually find a Wallyworld on the way to the port and buy a big bottle and keep it in my fridge. The coffee on board needs all the help it can get IMO. I'll treat myself to the flavored lattes a couple of times during the cruise too. :D

There was a time that we could find this little tiny flavor tablets. They were in a little container similar to the splenda tabs. They were awesome I could put them in my purse (taking up no more room that a container of floss) and then just add them to my coffee. I cannot find them anywhere. Any help with that?

Archived