Drinking Water on Voyager of the Seas

Voyager class ships feature state-of-the-art water distillation plants that make BETTER water than anything bottled.

RiverRev is correct. The water on these ships tastes great and has been filtered and processed through their system, so there is no need for the (expensive) bottled stuff.

Just off Voyager and I echo the above. The tap drinking water is fine although you may find it "warm" - just one of the reasons your ice bucket is replenished consistently. The other reasons are for your non-water drinks:D .

We drank it, were fine, but it is warm, kind of strange thinking about a nice cold glass of H2O and getting a warm glass.

On our next trip, I'm taking a container with me, fill it up and put it in the Fridge.

Hi BarbC you will love Voyager. I wrote a review on this board, it is now on page 4 with the last entry Tues. Mar.15. I am not very literate with computers otherwise I would send you the link. Just scroll back a few pages and read it. If you have any questions post them there and I will be happy to answer them.

With respect to water it is available at all the bars. There are also water fountains on the pool deck. Bottled water is also available to be purchased.

I was on the mariner two weeks ago, and the water was wonderful! Its about the best i've tasted. At dinner my main two drinks were apply juice and water. If i could find water that tasted the same here as it did on the ship i'll be drinking it all the time. Its very clean, and we had no problems with the ships water.!!

I went on a cruise aboard the Voyager Of The Seas on February 26th through March 5th of this year (2005). I didn't try the water, instead, opting to drink bottled water. The ship is fantastic, the weather was beautiful.

Archived