Finished 1 favor - bath confetti

Finished one of my favors today. OOT bags next.

They are bath confetti in glassine envelopes with the little cards attached by ribbon. We stamped each envelope with a purple palm tree stamp and closed the back of the envelope with double stick tape. We put a cute saying on the back of the card too.

We're gonna do the OOT bags next and then about a week before the wedding we're doing the personalized kisses and doing the labels ourselves.

favor1.jpg.53864051176ffca196a3314b633721eb.jpg

favor2.jpg.8605c4684def883bf92c7880f291fd64.jpg

Finished one of my favors today. OOT bags next.

They are bath confetti in glassine envelopes with the little cards attached by ribbon. We stamped each envelope with a purple palm tree stamp and closed the back of the envelope with double stick tape. We put a cute saying on the back of the card too.

We're gonna do the OOT bags next and then about a week before the wedding we're doing the personalized kisses and doing the labels ourselves.

turned out great!!! What a cute idea...

I have everything for my OOT bags, but haven't put them together yet.... I'm ready to, but can't do it too early or my hunny might think i'm crazy :-)

turned out great!!! What a cute idea...

I have everything for my OOT bags, but haven't put them together yet.... I'm ready to, but can't do it too early or my hunny might think i'm crazy :-)

Thanks!! :) I finished putting the OOT bags together but forgot to take pics during. I finished them last night. I wanted to knock it out because I still have the Bon Voyage party and my bachelorette to finish planning. I wanted June to be as event free as possible. LOL

Here's the finished OOT bags and the postcard we put in them all. We printed on the back a pretty simple welcome letter with a statement about marriage and thanking them. :)

bucket.jpg.43fdd5631717118502292505fccc075a.jpg

2085696395_welcomepostcard.jpg.cbb9d4e65e84b8050de9f79787144f67.jpg

Thanks!! :) I finished putting the OOT bags together but forgot to take pics during. I finished them last night. I wanted to knock it out because I still have the Bon Voyage party and my bachelorette to finish planning. I wanted June to be as event free as possible. LOL

Here's the finished OOT bags and the postcard we put in them all. We printed on the back a pretty simple welcome letter with a statement about marriage and thanking them. :)

Those came out great! I love how you wrapped them up! So cute!!!

I'm on the same page as you, i want to have everything done early. I want to have EVERYTHING done by sept 1st, so i can enjoy my month and be excited with everyone else! No stress allowed the month before cruising is what i'm aiming for! :-)

Those came out great! I love how you wrapped them up! So cute!!!

I'm on the same page as you, i want to have everything done early. I want to have EVERYTHING done by sept 1st, so i can enjoy my month and be excited with everyone else! No stress allowed the month before cruising is what i'm aiming for! :-)

Thanks! :) I love them nd they have so much stuff! Lol

They have: bandaids, dramamine, advil, pepto bismal, shout wipes, tissues, hand sanitizer, coffee single, packet of lemonade mix for water, shot glass necklace, nail file/nail clipper, shovel, a maraca, lifesavers, ring pop, sewing kit, lanyard with holder, beach ball, chapstick, sunglasses, beachy tattoos, flip flop keychain, sunscreen, lotion...

I think I'm missin stuff. There was so much in there that I can't remember it all. Lol!!!

Archived