Triumph Today

mariemorgan

Thanks for posting these pictures - I am already planning our 2nd cruise and since she's coming to Galveston - I think we will be taking her either around Spring Break or the 1st of May.

Just got off the Triumph this morning (7 day) and had a BLAST.

Food, Service and Entertainment were on par with all our other Carnival cruises....even with them one Social Host short and one Social Host having to run karaoke.

The ONLY downside that was Carnival's responsibility was that the pitch control is broken in the Club Rio (back lounge where Punchliner is held) and my wonderful friend Tim *was the Senior Audio Tech is no longer with Carnival....so I guess it won't be fixed by the time we return in September......

The ONLY other downside was that we got stuck next to 3 cabins of tourists

(ie constant door slamming with 3 kids running back and forth between parents and grandparents cabin for an hour STRAIGHT)

some people need to just stay in the barn they were raised in !!!

You're welcome! I went to the aquarium in New Orleans and still happened to be there when they took off :) Missed them doing their little u-turn in the mississippi though.. that would have been neat to see.

They were booking it during that first turn.. The current must have been really strong. All the other ships were booking it during the turn too.

Thanks for taking the time to take & post the pictures, they're great. We will be taking our 9th cruise with CCL but first cruise on the Triumph and first sail away from NOLA in "50" days. Very excited!!:D

Smooth Sailing Everyone.

You were on the riverwalk in front of the Aquarium? Just wondering. Here's a picture taken in April, 2010 as Triumph passed in front of Jackson Square.

DSC02125.jpg

I would love to see another picture from the same location today. Wonder how much higher the ship would be.

Archived