Boudicca -v-Ocean Countess

No contest in my book ,however she will be sailing out of Liverpool.

Ocean Countess.:eek:

not a ship I want EVER to go back on :eek::eek:,however it would be nice to hear peoples views of the ship,I,m hoping the company will have improved everything,being they will in future be the only ones sailing out of Liverpool.:D

• 2 months later...

agree no contest. we wanted a balcony which made our cruise for us and Ocean Princess does not have them. Next year we are going from the north but from Newcastle on Boudicca although we found the whole Dover experience would not put us off doing that again

No contest in my book ,however she will be sailing out of Liverpool.

Ocean Countess.:eek:

not a ship I want EVER to go back on :eek::eek:,however it would be nice to hear peoples views of the ship,I,m hoping the company will have improved everything,being they will in future be the only ones sailing out of Liverpool.:D

Hi........

Never considered OC, as i have read so many poor reports, but a friend of mine, who has just returned, and is/was a first time cruiser has had a fantastic time and thought the ship was fantastic.

OK he had nothing to compare against.

I have just watched his Cruise Video and to be fair it does look that bad. Not a patch on FO ships though.

Just shows everybody is different and also he went with an open mind and accepted you get what you pay for.

Take it easy and happy cruising.

Many years ago I sailed on the "Cunard Countess" (now the "Ocean Countess") and was not at all impressed. I have also cruised twice on the "Boudicca" which I liked. In my view there is no contest.

Archived