Lost Cruise !!!

:mad:I have just been on RCCL web site to check if my new cruise on Grandeur was on ther yet. I notice there was a link to my past cruises, so I had a look and there is one missing:eek:, quite a long cruise 16 days I think. I can't remenber the exact date but it was a B to B with the one they have got on there. Can tell me how to rectify this problem. Surely they should have all the information in ther computer.:rolleyes:

Don't panic. :)

Royal Caribbean does do computer system maintenance over the weekend which can cause little hiccups in what the website displays.

This may be what is causing your issue. Check back tomorrow and if it is still missing, give them a call to get this settled.

:)

I would call RCL and talk to someone to look into it.

Has it been long enough for the past cruise to be posted? Sometimes it takes a week or so for the past cruise to be entered into Cruise History........

Good luck!!

I would just call. As long as you were actually on the cruise, they can find you. My grandmother, just recently actually, called Celebrity about a cruise that they took over 20 years ago. They found it and credited it to her account.

Archived