Bedding on Marina

dwelsh

Are there blankets available on the Marina? We do not like the duvets which we believe they offer. Your response much appreciated.

Yes, blankets are available and they are lovely. Beige knit with a satin binding at the top.

In both of the rooms that we have occupied on the Marina, a blanket was already in the closet when we boarded (folded on the shelf next to the safe), but that might have been a coincidence.

Keep warm! :D

My wife and I don't like the duvets either. Like sleeping under a second mattress. We asked for a blanket to replace the duvets on the first inaugural cruise , and got a heavy wool blanket inside a duvets cover. Still heavy and hot. I slept under one of the big bath towels. Hope they have some light blankets by now. See you on the ship and we can share blanket stories.

John

We like duvets but in hot weather we just use a SHEET. And O personnel are happy to provide you with one.

At home, I often use a handmade duvet cover in place of the sheet ... warmer than a single sheet but not TOO warm ... unless we're talking about temps in the 90s without A/C.

Mura

Archived