Questions about Voyager from Bayonne

Hi there,

We are sailing on May 15 on the Voyager from Bayonne. I have a couple questions if anyone can help. We are booked in category D2 on level 9. Does anyone know if the balcony on level 9 is a steel wall or clear glass?

Our Embarkation is also set for 5pm. Can anyone tell me if dinner is served that night in the dining room? We have early seating.

Any other tips for this sailing/ship would be greatly appreciated...:)

Hi We did the voyager cruise out of Boyonne last sept. I cant give info on the deck question. But I know that first night dinner was open seating at certein times given. The ship is the excellent and I cant want to go back. We loved the ship and everything about it. Do not miss the ice show. Enjoy

Not sure about dinner but we did sail the VOS in the Caribbean and loved it. Many activities to do. The balconies on the sides of the ship are clear glass. The doors are sliding doors.

Do try the rock climbing wall, great view from the top. Also, don't miss the ice show and before dinner each night, catch a drink or two on the royal promenade and people watch. Very relaxing.

We'll be just getting off the ship when you get on :)

We sailed Voyager out of Bayonne last year and we had a pretty late departure. Dinner was served, but it was open seating. It will definitely be served in some form on your ship.

We parked in Bayonne this last time and it was great - relatively inexpensive, and nothing like having your car right there and being able to go home without getting on an airplane. :D

Hi We did the voyager cruise out of Boyonne last sept. I cant give info on the deck question. But I know that first night dinner was open seating at certein times given. The ship is the excellent and I cant want to go back. We loved the ship and everything about it. Do not miss the ice show. Enjoy

I went last September and dinner was not open seating. We sat at our assigned table. Maybe because mine was a 9 night and yours a 5 night???

Hi - We are also sailing on this cruise. Come over to the Roll Call page and join in our roll call. We are having a get together once we are all on board and are enjoying getting to know each other and exchanging ideas of what to do in Bermuda.

Our embarkation is not at 5PM. WE SAIL AT 5:00PM. Therefore there will be regular dinner seating that evening. I received a copy of an memo from RCCL to travel agents changing the time.

Hope to meet you on the ship.

MaryLou

Archived