Just booked the Miracle!!!!!

HeidiHo

I'm so excited! I just booked the Miracle for March 26, 2006.:D The only bummer is, it's more than a year away. What am I going to do until then?:( I don't usually book trips so far in advance but this time we want our teens in their own cabin across the hall so thought it best to book early to make sure we get an extended balcony with an inside across the hall. Well, at least I have something to look forward to and lots of time to save up the money.:)

This is how I did it. 1 year in advance. Summer is long but winter goes buy fast! I leave in 28 days! Triumph Start e-baying now and you can pay for that cruise with the proceeds! I sold a tooth brush new in the wraper! I am sure you have some spring cleaning you can come up with some stuff to sell. This will occupy your summer. Yard sales for e-bay try it its fun. My kid even got into it. sold his old toys. $76 bucks for his legos not bad. :)

Congrats Heidi - that is so exciting. We are going to put our deposit down on the Liberty for her January 7th, 2006 sailing. It does seems like a long ways away, but I have at least one trip planned before then and hopefully will have a second before next January.

Heidi,

We will be on the Miracle in 10 days.What you should do is start a thread in the Roll Call section and find who will be on the ship with you. This way you have a year to make new friends! Thats what I do for every cruise and I end up with some great new lifetime friends. You will have to post your roll call a few times over the next several months, since most people dont book that far in advance. Your kids will be able to find out who will be with them and if you have instant messenger they can talk to one another beforehand.

Before you know it, the months will pass into weeks then just days!

Have a great cruise!

SusieQK - I plan to post a roll call. I thought it was too early though. I got into a roll call 2 years ago before we went on the Pride and met lots of great people. One was a single mom with her son on the cruise and she hung out with us the whole week. We had a blast.

Chucksta63 - I was thinking about selling stuff on ebay. I even have a paypal account set up but I've never bought or sold anything because I'm a little nervous about how to do it. I guess I should just go for it.

Archived