La quinta inn and suites seawall west...shuttle and parking questions!!

jasjess7881

Hello all,

We have a cruised booked in August on the Conquest and we are looking into hotel rooms for the night before the cruise leaves. My husband gets a discount at La Quinta and so I was looking at the the La Quinta Inn and Suites Seawall West. I have called and they have cruise parking and a shuttle that will take us to the port for $15 a room. However, I am worried about the safety of our vehicles while we are gone. Has anybody left their vehicles in their parking lot for a week and how reliable are their shuttles?? I don't want to get back after the cruise and the shuttle nowhere to be found. We usually park at Lighthouse parking, so just trying to see if it is worth it to do the cruise and stay. Thanks for any help!!:D

This La Quinta does not have the beach in front of it just so you know. It is only the Seawall. The beach drops off after 61st street so any street higher does not have a beach. Don't they have a La Quinta East? Also check out reviews for the hotel as I think someone did mention getting their car broke into......

Archived