My tickets have come-dead excited

:):)Tickets arrived this morning only 2 weeks since I booked with cruise Deals must say I am very impressed so far. 1 month today till we sail on the Dream (Hope it is) so Dead excited now Jim take note !!:)

I'm excited, you're excited, Jim's excited and Berwyns excited.:D:D A week on Saturday for my AI, then it's hardly worth getting unpacked before we go on the cruise. Sadly that's it then, no more excitement after July.:(

Jan

Tickets arrived this morning only 2 weeks since I booked with cruise Deals must say I am very impressed so far. 1 month today till we sail on the Dream (Hope it is) so Dead excited now Jim take note !!:)

th_excited.gif

I'm excited, you're excited, Jim's excited and Berwyns excited.:D:D A week on Saturday for my AI, then it's hardly worth getting unpacked before we go on the cruise. Sadly that's it then, no more excitement after July.

Jan

22.gif

less than 48 hours now - Ash permitting

Have a great time

I'm excited, you're excited, Jim's excited and Berwyns excited.:D A week on Saturday for my AI, then it's hardly worth getting unpacked before we go on the cruise. Sadly that's it then, no more excitement after July.:(

Jan

jumping0041.gif

jumping0002.gif

With 2 weeks to go I'm going from excited stage to last minute panic one :D:eek:

Berwyn

Great stuff Shirley,

Don't wear it out and read the print off the pages like I do :D

Berwyn

Oh how I can relate to that! It's fab when the tickets arrive - it all seems so real.

Have a wonderful time Infoqueen and everyone else. Good luck with the ash cloud, Keith. Seems to be settling down again. :)

Well, that brought me down to earth. Not excited now, I spent most of the day on my hands and knees digging weeds out of the garden How do they grow that high in 2 weeks.:eek:

Still, I've got all next week to whip myself up into a frenzy, lol.:D:D

Have a great time Keith. Infoqueen I'll get back to you nearer the time so don't explode just yet.:)

Jan

less than 48 hours now - Ash permitting

Hi Keith - Just heard on the BBC Scottish news that weekend travel is unlikely to be disrupted by the ash cloud - so look out for us with our insulated mugs at the tea station in the Lido :D

Hi Keith - Just heard on the BBC Scottish news that weekend travel is unlikely to be disrupted by the ash cloud - so look out for us with our insulated mugs at the tea station in the Lido :D

Praise the, whatever omnipotent force you might believe in :D

OK, Mugs at the ready....had a last minute panic with luggage weight, it's been a bit like Apollo 13 here , redistributing weight's,, but all that remains is for "she who must be obeyed" to get 'er hair done, and give the 20 year old instructions on do's and dont's. If, by any chance, I dont catch you at the tea urn, have a great time!!

Praise the, whatever omnipotent force you might believe in :D

OK, Mugs at the ready....had a last minute panic with luggage weight, it's been a bit like Apollo 13 here , redistributing weight's,, but all that remains is for "she who must be obeyed" to get 'er hair done, and give the 20 year old instructions on do's and dont's. If, by any chance, I dont catch you at the tea urn, have a great time!!

We're just about ready here, DH off to top-up mobiles and that's it!! Hope you have a great time.

To all the others going away in the next couple of weeks, hope you have a great time, too.

Archived