EZ Check

DocM4

Can someone kindly tell me which airlines participate with Princess is EZ Check - I am looking at airline fares for future cruises and want to book with the appropriate arlines - I sure found it convenient to have our luggage picked before we docked up and taken directly to the airport.

Thanks

Can someone kindly tell me which airlines participate with Princess is EZ Check - I am looking at airline fares for future cruises and want to book with the appropriate arlines - I sure found it convenient to have our luggage picked before we docked up and taken directly to the airport.

Thanks

For which port/airport? It may make a difference.

Can't help with Los Angeles.

When we sailed the Grand last Fall, the airlines participagting at Port Everglades to Fort Lauderdale were American, JetBlue, Continental, Delta, Air Tran and US Airways. For Miami airport, the only difference was that JetBlue did not participate, while United did.

Also, FLL flights had to be after 11:30AM and MIA flights after 2:00PM.

If I book the air through Princess, can I assume that they will book us on an airline that does participate? We are in our 80's and believe me this is a blessing to us.

Archived