Isla Passion Twister

mom2girlsVT

Everyone seems to like the Twister ride to the beach. Has anyone ever gotten sick doing this? Do you think someone that is prone to motion sickness such as riding in the back seat of a car or on carnival rides will have an issue on this? I have not seen anyone say that it made them queasy....

Everyone seems to like the Twister ride to the beach. Has anyone ever gotten sick doing this? Do you think someone that is prone to motion sickness such as riding in the back seat of a car or on carnival rides will have an issue on this? I have not seen anyone say that it made them queasy....

I get motion sick very easily (can't do those movie screen motion ride deals at all) and I've done this excursion twice with no problems. They do not twist and turn the boat through the whole ride and when they do the twists, you have warning that they are about to and it's very quick. After the boat spins, they come to a complete stop and pause before going forward again so it is not constant whipping and spinning motions that you have to endure. So you basically experience this: they tilt the boat to the left and then spin hard to the right and the boat will twist about a 180 and then stop and you are soaking wet - LOL. Other times, you are just going straight. They are very careful about where they do the twists as well. They will not do them in rough waters.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Archived