Brochure 2012/13

Harvey2442

• 3 weeks later...

Having found trying to read the Seabourn 2012/13 brochure online very frustrating I went to a travel fair this past week just to try to get my hand on a hard copy of the new brochure. The Seabourn rep not only had only the old brochures but had no clue as to when the new one would be out. Not only that, but I overheard her telling some prospective passengers many untruths --made me wonder if she was a transfer from HAL and if she has ever BEEN on a Seabourn ship. So I guess the bottom line is still no word on the new brochure!

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would bring this thread up and see if anyone has any new info on when ( or if) we will get the new brochure. I find it very hard to read the one on lthe website -- everytime I zoom in or out I get dizzy.Someone correct me if I am wrong but don't we usually recieve the new one in April?

We just got off the spirit. There have been big changes in ship locations for next year. Pride will be back in Asia as example. We were given paper copies of whatbwe wanted. I would think September and be happy if it arrives on august. The changes look good!

Also soon the website will be as good HAL. Seabourn websit has never been very good.

Happy sailing,!

• 2 weeks later...
will send "first week in Aug.",,,asked if my TA,,online,had any and said "not yet"...did find 2012 cruises online,,at least,,,:)

Thanks for the heads up! I just went online last night on Seabourn.com and ordered a brochure online...not sure when it will arrive but hopefully will be in the first week of August!:confused:

will send "first week in Aug.",,,asked if my TA,,online,had any and said "not yet"...did find 2012 cruises online,,at least,,,:)

There's a version of 'Seabourn Cruise Calendar and Fleet Guide 2012-2013" online with 2013 partially complete.

https://www.seabourn.com/assets//travelAgentHQ/Seabourn%202012-2013%20Cruise%20Calendar%20and%20Fleet%20Guide.pdf

Archived