Problem with NCL website.

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with NCL's website. As of midnight last night, we are now 45 days from the start of our cruise on EPIC. I logged into My ncl but there was no option for me to book entertainment and dining options. I telephoned this morning and the person at NCL booked them for me (or so he said) But only some of my chosen dining/shows are now showing....and at the wrong time???? Any Ideas please. I thought this was supposed to be easy. Thanks

I think this is an ongoing issue for NCL. Last year when we were going on the Epic in September, everyone was complaining about the same things. Some times the site didn't work, some times it did. Some people were able to book their dining and entertainment and then next time they logged in, it was gone. Obviously they haven't this corrected yet. :cool:

its a "given" for NCL to have probs off and on...i experience them few times every month....just wait a bit and go back and then you usually can do what you need to do...if it lasts more than a few days CALL them!!

its a "given" for NCL to have probs off and on...i experience them few times every month....just wait a bit and go back and then you usually can do what you need to do...if it lasts more than a few days CALL them!!

Here I am stalking you again! Hope you guys are doing fine. Our next NCL cruise is on the Epic in December, 2012 (I love to plan ahead). You guys should join us!

Archived