Re: onboard credit

We just recently got off an eastern med cruise on Mariner which was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. We received a lot of onboard credit from Regent, from our travel agent, and from the agency she works for. The credits from Regent and the travel agency noted "not redeamable for cash", the credits from the travel agent noted "redeamable for cash". I didn't notice this until we got home. What is the difference? We did manage to spend all the on board credit. We upgraded 2 shore excursions and I had a wonderful massage. Just wondering.

Irene

Glad you had a great cruise..... the Mariner is a nice ship.

The credits from Regent and the travel agency noted "not redeamable for cash" are money that you must use on board, you will not get it back in cash at the end of the cruise, use it or lose it.

The credits from the travel agent noted "redeamable for cash" will be refunded to you at the end of the cruise if you don't use it.

We got something over $1000 dollars back at the end of our cruise and like you used the rest of our OBC from Regent and our agent to pay for extra cost tours and some gifts from the ship's shop.

Archived