More food

SHERA

Escargot. Would never order that in the real world. Three cruises ago I decided I wanted to try them. They turned out to be Garlicy Goodness!!!

Also, I have had lobster 9 times in my life. All on Carnival cruises. And I have even lived in Maine all my life. It's $4.99 a pound right now, too. I have no interest in cooking them myself.

I ordered escargot on our last cruise and the waiter brought a plate with these little things that looked like snails on it. There were so many snails, you could'nt even see the food.

:p:D:rolleyes:

One dessert which was unique to cruising or fancy hotels was Baked Alaska. Without taking a cruise back in the 1970's I might not have ordered it and or tried it.

Its still a very rare menu item but when I see it...I eats it!

Wow I still have a lot of things to try. Don't like to waste food so I haven't tried a lot, but what better place to try. My first time eating lobster was on my first cruise and we eat it all the time. Dh is good at cooking them, taste better than on the ship.

Archived