Muster Drill

Your muster station will be printed on your seapass card, we have been in the main theater twice. Your seapass card will be scanned as you enter and that is the "head count". You will then watch a video with emergency instructions. Oh and no you do not need your life jackets, they actually are not in your cabin on Oasis and Allure, instead they will be given to you at your mister station in the event of an emergency.

Unfortunatley are muser station was in the viewing section for the watershows. HOT!!!!!!!So if you are unfortunate to have this section assigned to you please wear a hat or take small umbrella. It took so long there was some kind of qulich and there was no shade so seating in the sun became nauseating.

Unfortunatley are muser station was in the viewing section for the watershows. HOT!!!!!!!So if you are unfortunate to have this section assigned to you please wear a hat or take small umbrella. It took so long there was some kind of qulich and there was no shade so seating in the sun became nauseating.

Oh I didn't even think of the Aqua Theater being a muster drill station, but it makes sense. Sorry you had to be out in the heat, that stinks :(

Sorry forgot to mention we were on 9th deck and there are more than one section of muster stations at the Aqua Stations more like at least 4 different sections. They held up signs with certain numbers/letters and that guided you to your section. On the back of your room door is the location of where you are to go. I was so shocked last year because I thought we would be in a air condition lounge :(WRONG! Hopefully they got a lot of complaints and changed it but I doubt because there were quite a few people at the Aqua theater muster. I don't know where they would put us all. So remember to check your muster station if it is outside take a hat or umbrella. It wasn't not a short muster because there was something wrong they had troubles showing the tape on the large screen.

Sorry forgot to mention we were on 9th deck and there are more than one section of muster stations at the Aqua Stations more like at least 4 different sections. They held up signs with certain numbers/letters and that guided you to your section. On the back of your room door is the location of where you are to go. I was so shocked last year because I thought we would be in a air condition lounge :(WRONG! Hopefully they got a lot of complaints and changed it but I doubt because there were quite a few people at the Aqua theater muster. I don't know where they would put us all. So remember to check your muster station if it is outside take a hat or umbrella. It wasn't not a short muster because there was something wrong they had troubles showing the tape on the large screen.

That location is set up with life jackets and is a part of the evacuation plan of the entire ship, and I doubt they will redo all of that plan and relocate the jackets somewhere else just to satisfy some complainers.

Gee,I lucked out I guess its deck 9 that does Aqua theater doiong deck 9 again this year.This year I am prepared. About complaining I was letting people know the situation. It wasn't a 10-15 minute muster we sat in the HOT sun over 30 minutes more like an hour because of some delay. You could not just sit anywhere you were assign a area with no shade. There were little children and some elderly people. It was miserable:(. Now I know to take a hat or umbrella.:)

With the size of these megaships, how many lifeboats are available in an emergency? Do they address that in the video?

Seriously? You think that there aren't enough lifeboats and seats for everybody?

Walking the jogging deck I saw large orange ones that hold quite a few people. Its marked inside the boat where to set and it looks like they really pack them in and also they have large barrels that are some type of life raft(don't know if these are the large rubber rafts you see on TV) stuffed inside.

Archived