Lobster night on the Jewel

cperkin2

Thanks, on RC there was never a problem with getting more, on Carnival they brought us more, but weren't real happy about it. As a matter of fact Carnival didn't really like us ordering 2 entrées eat night, maybe it was just our waiter.

Just got back from a Disney cruise I ordered 3 lobsters as I thought they would be 1/2 tails they were full tails. my 3rd one didn't taste very good so I had an excuess to stop eating:) I have ordered additional lobster on a NCL cruise before with no problem but this was 4 years ago.

If you want to know what it is like for those that serve you, just read Cruise Confidential. If it doesn't open your eyes, you are blind.

I'm sure the staff have to deal with a lot rude people, I am not a rude or demanding person buy any stretch of the word. Each night my brother-in-law and myself would order a steak along with our entrée of something we wouldn't normally eat, and each night our waiter would kind of roll his eyes when we ordered. Is our waiter paying for our extra food out of his tips? I say if they can't handle working with many different kinds of people then maybe they should get a different line of work. On both R.C.C.I cruises the waiters had no problem getting us what ever we wanted, in fact on both they brought out extra plates of lobster for us. We experienced the same level of service on both RCCI cruises, which is one reason why we won't go Carnival again, just hope NCL's service is good, so far, from what I have read that shouldn't be a problem

I'm sure the staff have to deal with a lot rude people, I am not a rude or demanding person buy any stretch of the word. Each night my brother-in-law and myself would order a steak along with our entrée of something we wouldn't normally eat, and each night our waiter would kind of roll his eyes when we ordered. Is our waiter paying for our extra food out of his tips? I say if they can't handle working with many different kinds of people then maybe they should get a different line of work. On both R.C.C.I cruises the waiters had no problem getting us what ever we wanted, in fact on both they brought out extra plates of lobster for us. We experienced the same level of service on both RCCI cruises, which is one reason why we won't go Carnival again, just hope NCL's service is good, so far, from what I have read that shouldn't be a problem

You have more patience than I do because I would have said "I'm sorry am I putting you out having to do your job?" im not a rude person either, but I do expect the same level of courtesy I give you at the very least! If I dont get it I will make sure you know I do.

We have ordered 2nd and 3rd entrees on most of our NCL cruises. We've never been given a hard time; nor has any server appeared to be bothered by it. In fact, quite the opposite. Every server we have encountered has been warm and friendly and VERY accommodating! That's one of the reason why we continue to sail NCL year after year.

We have ordered 2nd and 3rd entrees on most of our NCL cruises. We've never been given a hard time; nor has any server appeared to be bothered by it. In fact, quite the opposite. Every server we have encountered has been warm and friendly and VERY accommodating! That's one of the reason why we continue to sail NCL year after year.

I agree with you here, I'm not a big eater but our server will usually asks...is that all. More than once they have placed an extra dessert in front of me, maybe I just look hungry.

ABSOLUTELY couldnt agree MORE...sometimes there might be a slight 'language' prob when you are trying to get something across, but they are ALWAYS very accomodating....i substitute things for other things quite often and dont have a problem with that either!!!

Archived