Embarkation: What time should we show up?

We usually arrive around 12 noon and find that once on board we can go directly to our cabin where we leave our hand luggage and then go on up to the Lido for lunch.

I love being one of the first on board as you feel the ship is your own for a little while.

Jennie

They will likely start embarcation around 11:30 or so. However, there are likely to be lines at this time. Going after 1:00 would probably get you on board without such long lines.

Hi Cheryl, We are also going to be on the Zuiderdam for this cruise. Just remember if you get on early like before 1 or so you staterooms might not be ready. You will be asked to have lunch in the Lido and check out the ship. If you have a lot of carry on items you will have to lug them around with you until your stateroom is ready.

Joni

PS. I think there is going to be a CC meeting in the Crow's Nest after the life boat drill.

and we were at the pier at 10:20 or so and 6th in line. I wanted to make sure I did it all. Had lunch and could get to the cabin around 1:30. However, there is so much to look at the time really passes by. Plus they have different thinks schedule to keep you busy. Lot of fun.. Enjoy:)

Archived