How many formal nights on the Eclipse 4th June

jenpet

Please can someone tell me how many formal nights we can expect on the Eclipse Western Med 14 night cruise on the 4th June?

Our travel agent said 3 nights & the rest are smart casual. Does this mean there are no semi formal nights?

Do they have a fancy dress night?

All this info. should be sent to us in advance, but we've not received anythng for this cruise, has anyone else?

Thanks

jenpet

Please can someone tell me how many formal nights we can expect on the Eclipse Western Med 14 night cruise on the 4th June?

Our travel agent said 3 nights & the rest are smart casual. Does this mean there are no semi formal nights?

Do they have a fancy dress night?

All this info. should be sent to us in advance, but we've not received anythng for this cruise, has anyone else?

Thanks

jenpet

Your TA is right. there will be 3 formal nights and the rest smart casual. There is no such thing as semi-formal on X. No they do not have a fancy dress night either. The info can be found on their website. You should receive your cruise documents a few weeks prior to sailing or you can log on to the website, go to "manage my reservation" and print off or view your cruise documentation.

Archived