Debarkation in honolulu

mdouc

we are on the Spirit carnival , i wanted to go to pearl harbour ,i was wondering on the 2nd morning we are in honolulu what time we could get off the ship since the excution starts at 6am are we permitted to leave that early?

I'm a little unclear about your question. Did you book an excursion through the ship for Pearl Harbor or are you planning it on your own? If you booked the tour through the ship and it says it starts at 6:00 a.m. then that is when you will leave with the tour (or shortly thereafter). If you are planning it on your own and your ship is docked overnight, then you should be able to leave at any time.

I'm a little unclear about your question. Did you book an excursion through the ship for Pearl Harbor or are you planning it on your own? If you booked the tour through the ship and it says it starts at 6:00 a.m. then that is when you will leave with the tour (or shortly thereafter). If you are planning it on your own and your ship is docked overnight, then you should be able to leave at any time.

i've booked on my own because i can't seem to find anything with carnival, i just want to make sure if i book online that i CAN get off the ship that early, and the only way is if i pay to get my luggage sent to my final destination and just get off with my carry on.

Archived