Cute Swimsuits on QVC

raytownlady

Hey Ladies I just thought I would share with you that the Q is showing wonderful suits by it figures.

Some really cute suits to hide whatever you want to hide.

The prices are a little steep $59- $76 but they are really sharp looking.

I've got my eye on a couple of them but at those prices I'll have to decide on just one.

Nekita

I've never seen a QVC show and tonight went to a forum where I met some of the QVC people, from the President to two girls named Stacey & Tracey, along with some of their key vendors - Maxx Bags, Honora Pearls & others. It was extremely interesting and now I'll have to tune in to see a show.

They are committed to offering variety as well as to problem solving which is why so many people like them so much. I'm sure they'll offer swimsuits which deal with every figure flaw.

Jane

I know they sale Carol Weir swimsuits. She makes a lot of different styles-some minimize bust, some hips, some middle, some a combination of areas so you can find a suit for the flaws of your body type.

These suits run around-$60-85 depending on which you buy but that is what a nice suit costs anywhere (sometimes more)

Carol used to sell her stuff on HSN to begin with but I guess her contract is with QVC now. So funny to me how those two channels just trade vendors back and forth.

A lot of the stuff that is sold on QVC and HSN is also sold on ebay, either ovestock or returns., most of it is new with tags... and a lot cheaper. Just a thought...

Yes that is so true- and alot of these brands have their own websites too so there is not need to wait for a show to buy something-sometimes though you can get a better deal from the channel then the company's website-for example the Hollywood Colletction-that Bette Davis watch-on their website it is $54 but you can buy it from QVC for $49.

I have not checked Carol Weir's website though so I have no idea what she charges for her suits if you order from her directly.

But I have done that more then once. For EX. I was introduced to Surefit furntiure throws on HSN. I ordered a couple. Later I wanted to order the wing back chair cover. HSN no longer had them in stock-but I was able to order directly from Surefit and I found in that case Surefit's prices were cheaper then HSN's-I got the wing chair cover for about $15 less then if I had ordered it from HSN.

So anyway now I check the company's websites-sometimes the deal is better directly from them. I am all about getting the best "deal".

Hi girls!

For me, I buy a quality bathing suit to last through the year. Be reminded that I live in CT, so our beach weather is unlike that of, say, FL! But if I purchase a good one for $75 ish, and then a year later another one, I'm able to have a couple of good, good suits.

The other thing I do to preserve them is wash them immediately after wearing them. On a cruise, I bring the woolite and wash them, hang them in the shower, and I'm good to go.

Janet

Archived