Photo of VD 4166 Nieuw Amsterdam

Sherry H

Looking for photo of CC member waving from the balconey this past April.

Anybody got it?

Do you need a specific date :confused: I had cabin 4166 for our Nieuw Amsterdam cruise in March and we had both of those cabins that have the double balcony and did the Web cam wave and can post pictures :)

Or are you looking for the April 2nd Trans Atlantic crossing sailing? That would have been the only time she sailed in April.

I went to the Portfever.com web site and view the archives and there are picture of the Nieuw Amsterdam's sail away but not any from cabin 4166, they zoomed in on a cabin that had signs that would have been deck 4 forward not aft like 4166 is.

Hi Lisa,

Did you notice I'm just "up the road" a bit? Windy here in St George today.

Month not important........was a photo of you all waving. Want to show my husband the size of the balconey. Then..........let's get rid of it quick so the secret doesn't get out! Or send photo to slshal@msn.com

Looking at Eurodam Baltic Cruise Aug. 2012. Also curious about those VT staterooms on deck 11. Think Holland made a mistake with the Juliet balconies. They have priced them at the low end of the V's on the Eurodam. Wonder if they're noisy being so close the Exploration Cafe and the Crow's Nest?

I know on the Nieuw Amsterdam they are VQ and have full balconies. Just returned from a wonderful 24 day Medditerrean Cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Wish we could go again tomorrow..........life is good!

Archived