Sapphire Princess 5:30 Traditional Dining

Princess Patches

The 6pm seating in the International Dining Room is the "normal" First Seating for Traditional Diners. The 5:30pm seating in Vivaldi is a new seating that Princess added for overflow. Hope this helps

Are there two first seating dining times on Sapphire (5:30 and 6:00) or just one? Your thread shows only a 5:30 first seating, but I have been assigned to a 6:00 first seating. I thought there were now two first seating times.

The 6pm seating in the International Dining Room is the "normal" First Seating for Traditional Diners. The 5:30pm seating in Vivaldi is a new seating that Princess added for overflow. Hope this helps

Yes, thanks very much. That is just the information I was seeking.

The 6pm seating in the International Dining Room is the "normal" First Seating for Traditional Diners. The 5:30pm seating in Vivaldi is a new seating that Princess added for overflow,

Is that the answer..........2 separate times for 1st diner, or was that mistaken. also, someone asked me - if u have kids n want to eat the main BIG dinning room...then why would they go anywhere else....

Archived