Indy balcony rooms - kettles?

Afternoon all!

Just making a list of things to take for our upcoming Med cruise on Indy and wondered if the balcony rooms have a kettle?

I know in our Jnr Suite on FOS we had a little french press (which I could never get to grips with! :o) but does anyone know if balcony cabins have a kettle or anything?

Thanks! :)

Yes to kettles. When you get on board go to windjammer and ask for 2 cartoons of milk. Take to room and put in the fridge as the milk in the small plastic things are not nice.

Also at breakfast on the day before disembarking take some cereal, bowls, spoons and extra milk back to room as the breakfast on the day of getting of is manic.You however, have cereal and tea in room at YOUR leisure before leaving. The cabin steward will send them back to the W/J for you. Enjoy

Yes to kettles. When you get on board go to windjammer and ask for 2 cartoons of milk. Take to room and put in the fridge as the milk in the small plastic things are not nice.

Also at breakfast on the day before disembarking take some cereal, bowls, spoons and extra milk back to room as the breakfast on the day of getting of is manic.You however, have cereal and tea in room at YOUR leisure before leaving. The cabin steward will send them back to the W/J for you. Enjoy

Great idea, thank you very much avenger. I plan on taking 28 sachets of Starbucks via coffee on board so we can have a nice cup of coffee in bed in the morning, so asking for the milk is a great idea :)

Hoping to get the latest possible disembarkation on final day so fingers crossed we'll be able to breakfast in the WJ.

Archived