Star Alaska Menus and/or Dailies?

tkq

12 days and counting to our first NCL cruise to Alaska. Does anyone have copies of menus or Freestyle Dailies now that the ship is in Alaska?

Thanks in advance.

I can't tell you the number of times people have requested Star menus and Dailies, myself included, and no one ever responds! Searches are also futile!

I swear I'm going on this cruise and taking my camera to every restaurant to take pictures so I can post them afterward. Star cruisers will no longer be ignored!!!

It's like we're the poor poster child ship of the entire fleet. Even Star cruisers aren't excited about thier cruises! The last time I looked, there is no Roll Call for our cruise!!

I'm glad I'm going with a big family group. I know I'll have fun! Hope the OP will too!:D

ZumbaBabe, i couldn't agree more. i think when you're going on the Star you get down because of all the negative comments. we're going on July 16 and so far the roll call consists of us and one other family. We are splurging on this cruise for our 20th anniversary and I'm determined that we, DH and kids, are going to smile, eat like crazy, and have a great time no matter what!

Just back from star 5/21 5/28 alaska I do have the dailies no menues sorry will fax if you want also as this was our first cruise I will pass a tip on that we got If you board the ship prior to 2 pm on day 1 saturday head directly to the verssailes deck 6 aft(back). Do this as the buffet will be crowded (not that good).

I highly recommend Cagneys 25.00 charge but very very good

versailes and Aqua good quaility and always changing menu options (same menu both each day)

It always seems like it takes about a month into the AK sailing season that we finally start to see postings of menus from recently returned cruisers.

We love the Star and are going on her for the 4th time in under 14 weeks. (But who is counting!) :p

I will thank you in advance for posting those menus!

"I can't tell you the number of times people have requested Star menus and Dailies, myself included, and no one ever responds! Searches are also futile! I swear I'm going on this cruise and taking my camera to every restaurant to take pictures so I can post them afterward. Star cruisers will no longer be ignored!!! "

Just saw your post, AFTER I had posted today asking pretty much for the same information - maybe from someone that did the Alaska STAR 7 day last year.

I have a group on this cruise in September, and I am really trying to learn more about the shore tours as well as Prince Rupert. The ship arrives at 4pm at PR and leaves at 10pm. I hope you find something worthwhile to do there, but so far I am having a tough time figuring out what it might be. Most everything closes at 5pm.

I wish good weather, lots of wildlife and pretty scenery for your cruise! Please share with the rest of us when you get back !!!!!

clay your e-mail wouldnt except Georgia hope you get them ?? Also quick tip on saturday if you get on board early, dont bother with market buffet, go to versailes on deck 6 prior to 2pm and have a great meal without the crowds. Have a great trip and dont miss the elements show or the talent show (fountains was very very funny)

Archived