Cruising with John Heald

Majesty Fan

If John is acting as the cruise director you have a very good chance of meeting him. He tends to stick around after shows to answer questions and often likes to stroll the Lido Deck and Promenade Deck.

He's very approachable and happy to chat.

:)

We are currently booked on the Elation last cruise out of Mobile buy now that he will be on Liberty may switch ships. Do you actually get to meet him? Is thier a bloggers meet?

Not planned but we have been fortunate to have had John as our CD on 3 different cruises. The first time we had hiw, Wee Jimmy was the Asst CD. Talk about hitting the CD jackpot (my opinion at least). John is very friendly and will talk to anyone. On the Dream, we went out to the lanei(?) to try the BBQ and John was sitting at a table. My FIL stopped to chat with him and John invited him to sit for a bit. His shows are a real blast too as are his morning shows on the TV.

He is an awesome CD. Very friendly and will do whatever he can to see that you have the best cruise. Also, VERY entertaining.

Mach can't wait for March. See you then.

YOUDAMBETCHA!!!

This is gonna be one fantastic cruise!!!

:D

Not planned but we have been fortunate to have had John as our CD on 3 different cruises. The first time we had hiw, Wee Jimmy was the Asst CD. Talk about hitting the CD jackpot (my opinion at least). John is very friendly and will talk to anyone. On the Dream, we went out to the lanei(?) to try the BBQ and John was sitting at a table. My FIL stopped to chat with him and John invited him to sit for a bit. His shows are a real blast too as are his morning shows on the TV.

John and Ralph... brilliant!! You sure can tell that Ralph learned from John and learned well.

I hope to cruise with him someday! Love his blog...and his use of the word "Brilliant"!

That's normal for U.K. English...just FYI. I love his blog too - but he doesn't use any special language that is not normal in England.

Has he posted his 2012 schedule?

He'll be back on the Magic for the Blogger's Cruise March 4 and on the Liberty for a week.

He'll be bringing the Breeze out in May, I believe, to do the Med stuff and then the TA to Miami...

John and Ralph... brilliant!! You sure can tell that Ralph learned from John and learned well.

do you have some British in you ? If not, that is not an American phrase..................just curious, Mach.

Archived