Summit 6/5 - question

jenjes3

Husband & I are sailing Celebrity Summit 6/5 to Bermuda. We have sailed RCCL 7x and Princess & NCL 1x..... Can we bring wine in our luggage? Have read different things..

Also.. what are the best beaches besides Horseshoe Bay?

Thank you for the help.

Hope for good weather and smooth seas!

Hello Jen,

We are also sailing June 5th on the summit.:)..I see you live in Pt Pleasant..We live in brick..:D..We received a call the other day from Celebrity asking if there is anything that we need or if we had any questions..My wife asked about bringing wine onboard and she was told 2 bottles per stateroom were allowed..Hope this helps and see u soon...Dan:)

Two bottles of wine per cabin is allowed. If you want to bring them into the dinning room, there will be a corkage fee. If you just consume them in your cabin, there is no additional fee for that.

Hello Jen,

We are also sailing June 5th on the summit.:)..I see you live in Pt Pleasant..We live in brick..:D..We received a call the other day from Celebrity asking if there is anything that we need or if we had any questions..My wife asked about bringing wine onboard and she was told 2 bottles per stateroom were allowed..Hope this helps and see u soon...Dan:)

Hey Dan,

Come on over to the roll call board for this cruise!:) Since this is a Cruise Critic Cruise, there are over 70 signed up for the connections party.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1184881&page=20

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Archived