Ecstasy/Camp Carnival ?

jenale80

On our last cruise there were times in the afternoon that Camp Carnival had special things like making teddy bears, where the parents had to attend or the kids had to be picked up. The scheduling ended up interfering with some of our adult events we had planned with some of our fellow Cruise Critic members.

I am looking forward to meeting with some fellow Cruise Critic members on my next cruise.

So I have been searching for any kind of information in regards to the CC schedule for the 5 day Ecstasy cruise out of Galveston, but the only luck I had was an old typed out schedule from 06.

In reviewing it, CC closed from noon-2 for lunch, on the first sea day. Then opened from 2-4, half that time being spent on talent show sign up and rehearsal (Does anyone know if the parent has to be present for this???). Then they closed again at 4 for elegant night prep.

Does anyone have information on the CC schedules for the Carnival Ecstasy 5 day cruise?

Sorry, I don't have any info, but I would also be interested in seeing some sort of schedule. We are cruising out of New Orleans on Ecstasy in Oct.

Seems like a lot of dropping off and picking up if you ask me....almost like you would always be watching your watch to make sure you didn't miss pickup time. Not sure I would want to spend my vacation that way :confused:

...Seems like a lot of dropping off and picking up if you ask me....almost like you would always be watching your watch to make sure you didn't miss pickup time. Not sure I would want to spend my vacation that way :confused:

You're right, it was a lot of dropping off and picking up. We figured it all out towards the end of our cruise so that it all worked out though. :) Which pretty much was spending the days with our kids and the evenings we got our alone time and they got their play time.

Carnival told me that Camp Carnival on Ecstasy is closed 5-7 each night. Which I have early time dining at 6 and am guessing the hubby and I won't be having any "alone" dinners.

What???? I was looking forward to some dinners alone... I hope this is not completely true. :(

Carnival told me that Camp Carnival on Ecstasy is closed 5-7 each night. Which I have early time dining at 6 and am guessing the hubby and I won't be having any "alone" dinners.

Guess we will see next week. Last year on the Conquest the girls ate with their Camp Carnival friends several nights. We had to pick them up before dinner and then dropped them with the counselors on the Lido...

Guess we will see next week. Last year on the Conquest the girls ate with their Camp Carnival friends several nights. We had to pick them up before dinner and then dropped them with the counselors on the Lido...

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Please do come back and let me know what happens.

Jena!!! Just change your cruise to 7/10 on the Conquest & we will help you watch those precious boys!!! Only 39 days til we sail! :D

DD's best friend got engaged in Coz when they were on the Ecstasy last week.

Jan

Jena!!! Just change your cruise to 7/10 on the Conquest & we will help you watch those precious boys!!! Only 39 days til we sail! :D

DD's best friend got engaged in Coz when they were on the Ecstasy last week.

Jan

I would absolutely love to take you up on that offer and to take another cruise with ya'll ~ especially since your cruise is sooo much sooner than ours.:D Jody started a new job last year so no vacation time till end of August, hence our cruise being the first week of September. LOL!

I will have to start checking your tickers so that I can try to sail with ya'll again AND save your post, to remind you of the offer to babysit. ;)

Absolutely!! Would love to cruise with our whole group again! For some reason, I just haven't gotten into our current roll call. Last one will be hard to top.

I will ask DD's friend if she has the Fun Times from their cruise but it was only a 4 day. If she has them, I will let you know.

Jan

Absolutely!! Would love to cruise with our whole group again! For some reason, I just haven't gotten into our current roll call. Last one will be hard to top.

I will ask DD's friend if she has the Fun Times from their cruise but it was only a 4 day. If she has them, I will let you know.

Jan

I agree. I mean that was our first cruise, but I think everyone on our roll call and all the events we had, will probably make it one of our best cruises from here on out. We should do a perfect 10's reunion cruise sometime :D.

Our roll call is starting to pick up. I offered to organize a cabin crawl. I think PB and Trish did such an amazing job, that I got a pretty good idea of how to go about this. I got in contact with Dana too, about the cocktail party info. It's like I want everything to be as good as the last time, but like you said, it will be hard to top.

Thanks for offering the FunTimes from your DD. I did find a link for the 5 day fun times, that was extremely helpful. I wish I could get a hold of a recent Camp Carnival schedule though.

• 3 weeks later...

John Heald has mentioned putting these on his blog like he has done with the Fun Times. As of about a month ago he was working on it but of course he has a ton of things going on. With any luck we might have access to the schedules in the next couple of weeks. I did follow up with him and it was still in process.

Archived