Midrange Charleston Hotels

banditoo

We are taking our 2 married children, spouses and 1 year old grandchild on the Carnival Fantasy next March round trip from Charleston. We are looking for a midrange hotel in or very close to the historic center and a short ride to the port. Will stay for a few days on both ends of the cruise to do some site seeing of Charleston and vicinity (hubby will also take in some golf). I would appreciate any hotel suggestions from those who have been there before. Thanks!

Have a look at www.charlestoncruisepackages.com and have a look around at pricing as you didn't mention what you think is midrange. We may have different ideas on that one ;)

Come back on here and I can give you some more information once you have a looksee.

Thanks for the link. I will come back if I have more questions.

I'm not sure if they are included in the cruise packages but we love the Hampton Inn right across from Visitors Center.. great location, complimentary breakfast and a lovely hotel for a Hampton Inn. Staff is wonderful as well.

Thanks Caroline. I will look into that one as well. Also looking at the Best Western Charleston Downtown as that has been recommended as being a good price and with good accessibility to the historic sites. As the granddaughter will be in a stroller for most of our site seeing it would be nice to step out our door to see things without having to navigate taxis and car seats etc.

Archived