Early start to cave tubing thru BZ

lauren0309

Just wondering who has sailed on Valor with arrival time in Belize at 8 a.m. and made the cave tubing tour with cave tubing bz. I asked them what time the tour starts and they said 8 a.m. but they'll wait till I get there. If we arrive at 8 a.m. and I first have to take a tender over will they hold up the tour for the cruise people. I dont want to book with them and then be stressed out that they'll leave without us.

I am wondering the same thing. How long do they wait for the entire group to get there before leaving for the tour?

Also, you have to take into consideration that they are on a different time too and depending on the season, it could be even earlier for them because they do not observe the day light savings time? I'm not sure how this all works and would like to know.

I just e-mailed BZ that we have to wait for a tender ticket to get off the ship and it might take a while and and got a response back from him that he will wait for us as long as we have a reservation.

As far a the time zone I was confused about that also. I know they dont observe daylight savings time but wondering also about their time and ship time. I looked up the time in Belize and it said it goes by U.S. time in December but in the U.S. there are different time zones also (florida, texas, NY) so is it Florida time from where the ship leaves port?

Archived