destiny drinks package

hi there just booked for next july :) what is inc in the all inclusive package is it only pints or do they include bottle beers and what kind and is it mainline spirts or can you upgrade again and how much does it cost

thanks for any info

Hi clud1970

The AI package on Destiny does not include bottled beers only draught. You would pay a supplement if you wanted a bottle.

Also I think that you can have branded spirits, again some shorts/spirits carry a supplement. It depends on what you would drink.

I am sure somewhere on this forum somebody will have posted a copy of the drinks list, it's just a matter of finding it. I am sure someone will see this post and send it to you.

Janet

I have photos of the drinks menu from back in January but i am not sure if this would still be valid for the summer season.

Basically draught lager and beer are available on the AI and the lager varies according to location.

Bottles/canned beers carry a supplement but as the draught beer had failed on my cruise we were getting cans of John smiths smooth on the AI.

there was a quite extensive range of popular branded spirits available on the AI and aperatifs, liqours and cocktails

thanks guys and dolls

getting confused now lol how much is a suppliment is it each drink or a upfront total fee :)

i like a bottle of corona now and again :D baileys or a gin and tonic what is free and what are the rest likely to cost :)

thanks for any info

Archived