RCCL Oasis of the Seas - July 2

Hello!!!

We are Ken and Jeff, and we are joining our friends Charlie and Owen on the this cruise also. If you have any questions let me know. This is our 2nd time on the Oasis and earlier this year we were on the Allure so if you need any suggestions just ask!

Ken

Ken & Jeff -

I guess there are only six in our family out of 6000...You, Charlie & Owen, and us. All those statistics must me WRONG. ;)

Did you sign up for the Meet & Mingle? We'd really love to get together with the four of you for dinner one night. Just let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I see you posted on our regular roll call too!!!!

You are right, must not be much family on the ship next week!!!!

Dinner sounds like fun. We are doing My Time Dining..so perhaps we can do that one night...OR we can see if we can add you to our reservation on Wednesday Night..I think on Wednesday night we are doing CHOPS...its $30 per person..but it is worth it if you would like to join us...

We are only booked on July 3rd. That is Jeff's birthday and also is the day we got legally married in Boston. But we really count April as our real date because I think next year is our 20th anniversary....I think...I lose count...don't tell Jeff....we are doing the Chef's Table...we have done it twice but Owen and Charlie have not...plus I bought the tickets thank goodness before they raised the price....

See you at the M&M

Ken

:) Let's chat about it at the M&M. We have reservations at Chops on the 5th, which is our 8th anniversary, but I'm sure we can work out a time when we can share dinner.

We're having our committment ceremony on 3/3/2011 in Florida, then will go to P-town for a legal ceremony sometime later in the year. Can't wait to meet you both and SO looking forward to the Cabin Crawl, Poker Run and I'm so in for the Slot Pull.

• 4 months later...

Archived