Who will be next CD on Dream?

manmtnmike

OK...Carnival's web site says it's Todd Wittmer:rolleyes:

But I was on the Dream in late Jan and the CD was Butch. I understand he's leaving and this CD Schedule for 2011 says the new CD will be Josh Waitzman on 06/11.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdDRlUXo1UGNsQ094UEU0NkdtWXJXVkE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html

So what's the scoop...and how does one contact the CD prior to the cruise...since we're returning to the Dream Sept 10?

Thanks for clearing this up!!!

AND anyone know ......who's replacing the Band "Blackjack" from the middle of July thru Sept 18??

Mike

The CD schedule is constantly in flux for a variety of reasons. The one that you link to will likely not be changed even if the schedule is, in fact, altered.

Carnival requests that there is no direct contact with the staff on board so email addresses, etc, are not available.

:)

OK...Carnival's web site says it's Todd Wittmer:rolleyes:

But I was on the Dream in late Jan and the CD was Butch. I understand he's leaving and this CD Schedule for 2011 says the new CD will be Josh Waitzman on 06/11.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdDRlUXo1UGNsQ094UEU0NkdtWXJXVkE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html

So what's the scoop...and how does one contact the CD prior to the cruise...since we're returning to the Dream Sept 10?

Thanks for clearing this up!!!

AND anyone know ......who's replacing the Band "Blackjack" from the middle of July thru Sept 18??

Mike

Was wondering the same. I'll be on the Dream also Sept 10 with you.

Was looking forward to meeting Butch since I've never before, Todd was my CD on a past cruise don't remember which one, but I liked him.

Maybe its still "To be determined" Todd could be filling in until they decide or doing a trial run on the larger ship?

Archived