nassau question

Sailing on 27 March and will be stopping in Nassau. Two choices for excursions are 1. Crystal Palace Beach Day. $42. four hours or

1. Breezes $78. four hours.

Has anybody been on either one of these places and if so which would you recommend? Into snorkling and swimming in calm waters.

Thanks.

I think Rose Island is also an option. Would have liked to use the facilities at Atlantis but that is not an option anymore.

I stayed at Breezes on a land vacation 3 years ago. It was a really nice place. I'm guessing that the $78 includes the use of everything (including drinks & food)? There's quite a few activities going on in the afternoons that include water ski lessons, sailing on catamarans, trying out the trapeze, etc. Not everything is going on everyday, but it was a good time. (Except for that darn trapeze, still have a scar on my knee because I "surprised" everyone and forgot I had to hold on - total panic mode - and I pretty much did a head-first slide across the safety rope net. I had a harness with a guy on the ground holding a rope that would keep you up, but apparently it was safer just to let me fall. It was pretty scary, but I'm glad I sorta did it.)

I was at the Crystal Palace years ago (maybe 10+) so I can't really speak to how it is now.

And now tomorrow I'm back to the Bahamas! Staying at the Riu on Paradise Island which backs right up to Atlantis. YAY for me!

My family went to Breezes for our excursion in late November. We did not enjoy ourselves there. We couldn't wait to get back to the ship. We couldn't use the catamaran because we needed to take lessons first, and these lessons were in the morning before we got there. The dining room was closed when we got there and the pool grill wasn't good. The pools were so cold that no one went in them. We rented a jetski from next door,and after,the guy was harassing us to get him a hamburger at the hotel for him. There were two uniformed guards right on the beach with us which made us nervous. Save your money!

Archived