So I took the plunge

I just booked the Liberty for our family for next April 28 to celebrate my big birthday. It will be everyone's first cruise. I booked a family ocean view on Spa. Were any of these rooms good or bad? I went midship but not the end one and not connecting. I don't know if there is any difference.

I am booked on one of these the week before you. We were supposed to have one in 2008, but the freedom went into dry dock and poof we still had the room, but it now had a balcony. The Liberty is going into dry dock this october and maybe, just maybe it might happen again. It is in great location for Camp Carnival if you have kids that age. Have fun.

Jdogg - yes I know that's a possibility. If they do that they might also make several 4 berth Ocean Views from the 4Js. But they weren't available. Either way, we'll be happy with our room. I also went with early dining. Was afraid that with anytime, we'd be hitting busy time each night. This way DH and I can take in some entertainment while the kids check out Camp Carnival. My oldest will have just turned 12. While I can opt not to give my 9 year old the ability to sign himself out, I don't have much choice with the 12 year old.

Archived