28 days!!!!

I HAVE 28 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished up all my documentation with Carnival.

Will be getting married on embarkation day on the Carnival Imagination in the Shangri La Lounge with reception in the Illusions Disco.

I'm finalizing my outlines within the next week or so with a list of photos for the photographer that I want to see, a ceremony outline (since we are providing our own pastor), reception flow and instructions for my cake, favors table and ceremony setups for my friends and the 2 coordinators that I am having.

I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! I go in 2 weeks for my dress fitting (it just arrived last night and took a little more than 5 months to get here - Kitty Chen Couture... to die for!!!)

Soooooooooo excited!!!!! It's finally almost here!

I HAVE 28 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished up all my documentation with Carnival.

Will be getting married on embarkation day on the Carnival Imagination in the Shangri La Lounge with reception in the Illusions Disco.

I'm finalizing my outlines within the next week or so with a list of photos for the photographer that I want to see, a ceremony outline (since we are providing our own pastor), reception flow and instructions for my cake, favors table and ceremony setups for my friends and the 2 coordinators that I am having.

I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! I go in 2 weeks for my dress fitting (it just arrived last night and took a little more than 5 months to get here - Kitty Chen Couture... to die for!!!)

Soooooooooo excited!!!!! It's finally almost here!

Yay! Will be here b4 u know it!!!! I'm excited for u!

Congrats! My fiance and I will be getting married aboard the Sea Princess on embarkation day in 29 days, so I know how excited you must be.

I have 19 days today! I can't wait. :) 10 more days and it'll be in single digits! Woo Hoo!

We are 31 days away from my wedding. I have not written a fair amount in getting ready for the big day. But the wealth of information that i have taken for all of the brides has been invaluable to me. :D:D:D:D.

Archived