Jewel formal nights

pina28

I was wondering how many formal nights there would be on the 6 day Western

caribbean cruise? If someone has recently been on this cruise do you know how many casual and informal nights? I will be on the April 17 cruise.

just got off 3/5 from 8 night jewel we had 2

both on the "sea days" our dining table was for 6 people we were on upper deck of dining room on the railing overlooking the captains table. our waiter was norman and asst waiter was michelle they were great.

Hi pina28,

Go to the Roll Call area: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=50348&page=1

We have a thread going for the April 17th Jewel cruise....hope you join our group!!

Called RCCL , and we were told there will be 2 formal nights on the April 17th cruise, assume the rest will be casual.

It won't be long til we're cruisin'!! :D

pina28, you have the matching itinerary to the one we just had Feb 6-13. We had two formal nights, on Monday and Thursday (after Key West and Grand Cayman). Monday, there was a Captain's reception before the first formal night in the Safari club. If you've never done it, you might want to do it and get the free drinks (not great drinks, but free!).

And if you want to see a long thread and lots of info about our cruise, you are welcome to peruse my diary (link in my .sig below) from our cruise. There are also Q&A's from various people asking questions about the ship and cruise. There is also a link to some of my photos from the cruise.

Enjoy!

Archived