Juice

cperk97

I was wondering is you all could help us out again. Juice is included in your ticket. But what kind of juice is offered on board the Jewel? I remember a red fruit punch on RCI that was good. My girls love orange juice and that would be much better than soda. Thanks so much in advance.

Jo Anne

If I recall correctly:

-OJ and 1-2 other juices at breakfast (I think cranberry and apple were common)

-Fruit punch and iced tea the rest of the day

ETA: http://www.fooducate.com/blog/2009/11/13/orange-juice-is-just-as-bad-as-cola-really/

No Fruit punch on the JEWEL or any other NCL ship.

I believe there are juices available at the kids buffet during the day.

There are lots of brands of the single serve drink mixes that are easily packed and mixed with water if your kids like flavored drinks.........lemonade, tang, koolaid...ect.

You could also order a pitcher of juice in the morning from room service and store a few glasses in the cabin refrigerator.....assuming you have the cabin steward remove all the mini bar items.

The only time I remember juice being available is at breakfast time. In all venues. I can't remember now, but I wonder if it's available on the room service menu any other time of the day???

Orange juice, cranberry and apple are the juices we've had.

The only time I remember juice being available is at breakfast time. In all venues. I can't remember now, but I wonder if it's available on the room service menu any other time of the day???

Orange juice, cranberry and apple are the juices we've had.

No, it is not available anywhere else any other time of day unless you pay additional for it. Simple way to remember this is NCL is trying to increase revenue by selling soda, alcohol and other drinks. They are not giving away juice anymore except at breakfast.

Archived